- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Rotorua Location
- Commercial Experience
- Vibrant team
Our client is a well- recognised brand in the tourism sector. Its strategy and vision is about delivering world class leisure and entertainment experiences. Committment to staff and customers are key in their focus.
Our search is to identify a Sales & Marketing Manager based in Rotorua reporting into the GM Commercial and with one direct report. Are you keen to make a difference and join an organisation that is thriving in this sector? You will love the fast pace of this role alongside the opportunity to provide leadership and experience in the execution of the Sales and Marketing plan. You will be part of a wider NZ team but will lead the growth of this product for the business. You will be passionate about working as part of a business where an exceptional customer experience , customer service and repeat business is key.
Critical to your success will be:
- Commercial experience in tourism or a related sector
- Proven ability to work across teams and the wider commercial team in NZ
- Technologically savvy with skills across traditional marketing as well as digital marketing
- Skills in using research and analysis to understand the market and develop marketing and sales plan to capture and target the right audience groups
- You are able to jump in and do this work as well as understand the bigger picture and the strategy of the wider group
- Strong relationship builder and connector across the business
- This could be a step up for you – where you have delivered to some exciting projects and now you are ready to run something yourself
- Proven commercial ability in driving growth and sales
Critical Competencies for Selection will include:
- Positive communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Reporting and writing of plans
- Understanding the target markets
- Tertiary qualification in a marketing or business discipline is desirable
- Demonstrated success in working across teams
- Experience in a fast- paced environment
- Detail and process orientated
This organisation will provide a competitive salary to the right individual. It is a fantastic opportunity to take your marketing and sales skills into a new role.
Your experience in a variety of channels and driving positive commercial outcomes will be a wonderful start.
If you are keen to hear more please apply with a cover letter to Carren Walker-Raos job number 110858 outlining what skills and experience you will bring.