Our client is a leader in their field and are looking to find an experienced Account Manager to join their team, to manage a Canterbury Territory through to Nelson.
The role will entail calling on Contractors, Owner Operators, Engineers and Wholesalers, amongst others to promote and sell industrial productivity solutions directly to customers.
There is an existing portfolio to manage along with a smaller portion of new business development to new and existing clients.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Industrial sales background
- Proven success selling to contractors
- Experience with solution sales - with a long sales process
- Experience managing a territory and working on a call cycle
- Have resilience
- Ability to cross sell and upsell
- Be an articulate communicator
- Can build rapport with a wide variety of people up and down the ladder
- NZ resident or Citizens only
In return for your skills and attributes you will be working for a well-known organization who have genuine opportunities worldwide for the right candidates and offer a competitive base salary, healthy commission + full use of company car.
To register your interest please apply below with your CV in a word document and quote CH 94474