An exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to work for a growing farm machinery organisation in their Masterton Branch!
- Competitive salary
- Highly competitive commission structure
- Company vehicle/health insurance
The Sales Representative role is to sell! Sales Representatives contribute to the commercial success of the dealership through their sales success and by building loyalty based on providing a superior customer experience.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bring a flair for sales and demonstrated commercial acumen
- Have a passion for the sector and sound product knowledge
- Excellent customer service and ability to deliver value to customers
- Possess the ability to negotiate and influence win-win solutions
- Be a strong team player
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understanding the customer’s needs and interests, and matching them to the most appropriate products
- Sharing your product and agricultural industry knowledge and assisting customers with comparing options
- Providing valuations, assisting customers with finance and in completing purchasing documentation
- Growing the dealership business by achieving stretch targets for sales and margins
- Assisting with the presentation of stock/inventory, keeping the showroom and yard to a high professional standard
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information call Jake Harold on 04 471 8977 quoting reference 103829