Join this market leader in the capacity of Sales Administrator to cover for 12 month’s maternity leave. The company implemented a 3-year growth plan and opportunities may become available to join the business in a permanent role.
The Sales Administrator plays a crucial function in the Sales team and supports 7 Account Managers who looks after the in the Auckland region. The role requires a creative thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Full admin support for the Sales team
- Initiate artworks, tracking and follow through to customer approval stage to meet timelines
- Ensure samples are ready for the Reps to take to customer for approval, along with corresponding quotes and proofs etc
- Manage outstanding approvals
- Enter diary updates weekly for Potential Customers in Sales Funnel
- Update customer contact details
The Successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 Years’ experience in either Sales administration/office support or Customer Service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel and database management
- Customer focused
- Ability to build great relationships internally/externally
- Strong attention to detail
- Service and results orientated
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for apply online today by sending your CV.
Please note that only NZ citizens, permanent residents and candidates with a valid open work visa will be considered for the role
REF # 106576