- Data Analyst - Salesforce
- Initial 3 month contract likely to extend to 6 months
- Auckland CBD
About the role
This is a very attractive opportunity for an experinced Data Analyst to support a migration of data to Salesforce Lightning, working on a contract basis for 3 to 6 months in the Auckland CBD. You will be supporting projects and initiatives across Enterprise and Government sectors.
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret Data
- Have strong problem solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach person
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A master on Microsoft Excel or any methods that will allow to interpret data with efficiency
- Dataloader.IO - preferred while not essential
- A good understanding of Salesforce Data / Salesforce CRM content
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information