- Do you like to make a real difference; are you driven to be the best you can be; and do you want to work with great people?
- Keen to jump onboard a career path that aligns with your values, rewards and excites you, and helps you achieve your goals?
Come and join my client in designing, building and rollout of leading Salesforce solutions for their client organisations. They are an exciting social enterprise – doing their bit to make a difference in this world.
A role you will really love
We are looking for a dynamic Salesforce Solution Architect to contribute to our growing team. This position can be adapted around your strengths and passions, and will include:
- Looking across the wider technology landscape and coming up with the best tool selection
- Running workshop and designing business processes that help people excel and delight customers
- Up to date qualifications in at least three clouds. Eg. Field Services, CPQ, Marketing Cloud
- Comfortable managing a small project team where you can guide as well implement
- Briefing developer on projects for exciting things such as lightning components, integrations and Heroku sites
- Proven track record in successful Salesforce implementations
Business process – Being someone who is process orientated, you understand organisations and businesses, easily finding better ways of working, with an eagerness to implement tangible change. You listen to your client’s needs and are keen to develop and embrace healthy feedback.
Team management – Your experience managing projects is solid, and your task-focused, detailed approach allows you to make powerful, informed decisions. You know that delivery of your message is key and understand Agile and Waterfall methodologies and when to use them. Your ability to keep yourself and others on track, combined with your subtle way of ensuring others stay on task, allows you to always meet your deadlines.
Empathy – Whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, you have a big heart for people. You know how to communicate with simplicity, love helping others and seeing them thrive. Your strong technical background, combined with some management or leadership experience, means you have the skills to help others do this.
Salesforce – Salesforce is a passion of yours and your 5+ years experience, along with your consultant certifications, has ensured you can easily and confidently discuss new releases, communities, analytics, governance limits, security, triggers, batching, platform events, object collections and APIs.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.