- Flexible work options
- North Shore
- Large Projects
- Ongoing Professional Development and Certification
Experienced Technical Consultant required for large implementation projects at a highly regarded Salesforce Partner organisation. Remuneration dependant on experience.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for analysis, design, development, deployment, integration and documentation of projects on the Salesforce.com and Force.com platform. You will use your technical knowledge to assist in the design and implementation stage, and as a bridge between the management team and the developers.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent in depth knowledge with the Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge and experience developing on the Salesforce/force.com platform
- Experience with large projects
- In depth experience of customisation and configuration
- Salesforce.com certified Administrator or Developer
- Coming from a technical background is desirable but not essential
- Strong and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of End-to-End Sales & Service Cloud implementations
- Previous consulting experience
- Flexible working options
- Social and relaxed work environment
- Gym membership
- Extensive and on-going support for professional development
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, or feel free to call Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for more information. Ref: AK 86116
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visitwww.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Only candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.