Well established National Organisation is seeking experienced Data Administrator to join their small friendly team. Your main responsibilities will be to attend to any queries and manage the administrative tasks for the Building Team
- Database administration and management
- Responding to queries via phone and email from internal and external team
- Checking for any gaps in the information in application forms
- Liaising with customers to send relevant documents
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Strong commitment to the efficient and effective delivery of administrative tasks
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- SAP Experience (Desirable)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable and Punctual Record
- Top written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Be available to start immediately
This is a short term temp role, but is subject to extension. If you are available to start work immediately and have the eligibility to work in New Zealand, please to send in your application with the prompts below.
The role will be full time hours of 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday and based in the CBD.
We would love to give everyone a fair chance to be considered for the role. In order to that, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement and you will be contacted in a timely manner.
Reva Dalal, Recruitment Consultant