SAP MM Consultant | 3 months | CBD
About the role:
The SAP PM/MM Consultant will be working on large-scale, complex programmes that marry processes with technology to achieve high performance or organisations. You will have experience in designing, implementing and deploying SAP PM/MM solutions to achieve defined business goals. Other areas of skill required are maintaintence skills in SAP PM/MM applications process design and configuration; SAP PM/MM application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP PM/MM application technical architecture.
Skills and experience requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring MM modules.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
- Understanding of accounting business processes •Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a ‘can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information