Our client is seeking a SAS Admininistrator for an initial 6-month contract! This could be based in Auckland or Wellington!
As the SAS administrator, you will be focusing on a legacy project (SAS Upgrade) to move an old SAS box to a new server. End of life is January.
There is lots of work that needs to be done / for someone to get their hands in to including the set up and establishment of security, monitoring, and business best practices!
Technical Skills required:
- Solid SAS Administration background
- SAS VIYA (nice to have)
- SAS development skills (nice to have)
- Systems Administration experience (nice to have)
- Any experience with Confluence or Remedy would be an advantage.
- Due to it being a small project team, innovation and picking up the ball is key
- Effective and good communicator (verbal and written).
If this sounds like you, and you'd like some more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting Job # 101606