A prominent Government organisation is looking for not one, but SIX Scrum Leads!
The Scrum Lead is a team leader for the Agile standing teams and supports one or more cross-functional teams to maximise the value created by the team ensuring the team models Agile culture and efficiency. This position is responsible for empowering the team to become self-organising and supporting team culture and wellbeing. The Scrum Lead supports the Product Owners and Technical Product Owners by ensuring goals, product vision and Roadmap are understood by everyone in the team and coaches the team on Agile practices and values to meet customer needs.
Offering a competitive salary up to $132,000 per annum, the responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coaching and leading teams in Agile practises
- Working with the teams, and relevant stakeholders where necessary, to identify and mitigate potential risks and impediments
- Support the Release Train Engineers with key delivery metrics
- People Development - build the capability of the team, provide feedback, foster a safe and trusting environment while enabling team members
The right person for the role will have:
- Strong Agile experience
- Previous experience as a Scrum Lead or Scrum Master
- Demonstrated experience in agile software development delivery or other relevant experience
- Experience in leading communication to technical or business audiences
- Experience in complex environments managing multiple stakeholders and demands
If this role sounds like you, or someone you know, get in touch for a confidential chat or Apply NOW!
Job Ref: 113025