- Scrum Master
- 6 to 8 months – January Start
- Enterprise Environment
About the role
The Scrum Master is responsible for delivering development sprints, ensuring the Scrum team delivers the enhancements relating to software upgrades and migrations. You will be working in an enterprise organisation and have an Agile certification.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in Agile values and Scrum practices
- Planning and facilitating the key Scrum ceremonies – Release Planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint Planning, Scrum Stand-ups, Demonstration and retrospectives
- Developing effective high visibility communication radiators of the teams progress e.g. project wall/dashboard
- Removing impediments that impact upon success of the Sprint
- Acting as a point of escalation for conflict resolution within the team
- Fostering high collaboration and communication among the team and wider stakeholders
- Must have strong vendor engagement/management skills
- Actively participating to ensure the success of the team
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 or APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information