- Scrum Master
- 9 month Contract
- South Auckland
About the role
The Scrum Master is responsible for delivering development sprints, ensuring the Scrum team delivers the enhancements relating to SAP and Cloud projects. You will have strong experience and knowledge of patterns and techniques for filling the intentional gaps left in the Scrum framework (e.g. user stories, burn-down techniques, retrospective formats, handling bugs etc.). A retail, manufacturing or logistics background is desirable but not essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in Agile values and Scrum practices
- Manufacturing sector experience an advantage
- Planning and facilitating the key Scrum ceremonies – Release Planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint Planning, Scrum Stand-ups, Demonstration and retrospectives
- Developing effective high visibility communication radiators of the teams progress e.g. project wall/dashboard
- Removing impediments that impact upon success of the Sprint
- Acting as a point of escalation for conflict resolution within the team
- Fostering high collaboration and communication among the team and wider stakeholders
- Must have strong vendor engagement/management skills
- Actively participating to ensure the success of the team
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.