- Scrum Master
- 4-6 week Contract
- Auckland CBD
About the role
The Scrum Master will be working with a DevOps team and a team transitioning to using product management as a discipline. You will be a seasoned Scrum Master with strong facilitation skills.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in Agile values and Scrum practices
- Strong facilitation skills as teams move to product management as a discipline
- Planning and facilitating the key Scrum ceremonies – Release Planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint Planning, Scrum Stand-ups, Demonstration and retrospectives
- Developing effective high visibility communication radiators of the team’s progress e.g. project wall/dashboard
- Acting as a point of escalation for conflict resolution within the team
- Fostering high collaboration and communication among the team and wider stakeholders
- Actively participating to ensure the success of the team
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.