Our client is looking for a Scrum Master to work on a Modernisation project on a 5 month contract.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the following experience:
- A good understanding of SAFe and Agile methodologies
- Ability to translate technical requirements into practical outcome-focused solutions
- Ability to create clear, concise documentation including plans, estimates, proposals and reports
- Excellent relationship, facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to lead, influence and secure the right outcomes for the customer in a complex environment
- Dedicated commitment to achieving results with a transparent, inclusive and practical approach
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building capability
- User story management
- Project delivery and reporting
We are needing someone who can start ASAP.
If this sounds like you, hit 'Apply' now!
Job Ref: 104632