- Scrum Master
- 6 month Contract
- Auckland CBD
About the role
The Scrum Master will be working in a hybrid role of scrum master with some project management tasks working on a number of strategic priorities. You will be helping to create and run backlogs with a large group of senior stakeholders. Exceptional communication skills are essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in Agile values and Scrum practices
- Project Management skills
- Strong facilitation
- Planning and facilitating the key Scrum ceremonies – Release Planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint Planning, Scrum Stand-ups, Demonstration and retrospectives
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.