- Scrum Master
- Auckland - Mangere
- Contract role through to March 2023
We are sourcing for 3 Scrum Masters for a leading organisation.
About the role:
- You will be working across multiple squads and will be responsible for facilitating, coordinating and supporting agile delivery teams.
- You will be responsible towards helping to educate the team in Scrum, Programming, Kanban or other methodologies being applied.
- You will be helping the teams to understanding their pain points, removing blockers, protecting the team from interruptions, facilitating key ceremonies and managing team resources.
- Previous experience working as a Scrum Master
- Worked across a variety of agile tools
- Understands the fundamentals of software development
- Experience in JIRA / confluence
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact :
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.