Our client is seeking an experienced Analyst for 10 month contract assignment. This role is within a large goverment organisation that keeps NZ a safe place to live.
As an Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluation of the Process Requirements against the Application Migration Criteria
- Elicit Business and System Process Requirements from Stakeholders
- Current State/Process Documentation
- Target State/Process Documentation
- Key User Requirements
- Development and Documentation of Key User Stories, Use Cases and/or Scenarios
- Future process recommendations
- Research recommendations.
They're seeking an Analyst who is able to demonstrate capability and experience in using business process methods and techniques in developing and producing the above deliverables. As well as someone who'd use their experience to discover the requirements from the business users perspective and then to be able to explain the business motivations behind those requirements.
You will be also be able to communicate efficiencies in selecting a particular solution over other options using BPM.
A CURRENT SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE is a MUST for this role, so please note we will not be able to progress your application if you don't have one currently.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to hear more - Hit the 'Apply Now' button or call Chantelle on 494 7120
Job Ref: 94516