- Part time permanent position, 4 days a week
- Great CBD Location
- 60-70k pro rata
Our client is looking for a strong secretary to join their well established and fun-loving team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop experience across a broad range of areas, as once a week you will be in a floating support role. It’s the perfect way to build and develop great relationships across the office.
To be highly successful in this role you must be able to be adaptable and have great interpersonal skills. Being able to use sound judgement and common sense would also be of benefit to both yourself and the team. Above all, the desire to pitch in and help out in areas that you might not have experience in is key.
- Experience in diary management, including meeting arrangements
- Strong level of the Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint
- High level of typing and accuracy
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- Be a team player and have a can do attitude
- Having experience as a legal secretary would be of benefit
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. For further information contact Clive Pearson on (04) 471 5861 quoting job number 103907
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz