In this role you will be responsible for monitoring and analysing emerging security issues, threats and trends. This is a large and global enterprise company and they need someone for a 6 month contract.
About the role:
- Assure Executive team and Stakeholders about information security
- Stay up to day with Information Security to provide support and development improvement ideas
- Analyse and evaluate security products and advice on implementation into exiting environments
- Experience in an IT operational, security operations, support or customer service role
- Working knowledge of information security, risk management or assurance
- Exposure to one or more of the following platforms: Novell, Windows, UNIX, Mainframe
About the company:
- Flexible working arrangements with standard business hours
- High-performing organization that uses the newest and greatest technology & systems with ambitious plans for the future
- World renowned technology company
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard on 021 196 4296 for more info. Or email email@example.com
Job Ref: 100686
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.