Exciting, new opportunity to join one of NZ’s leading Cloud Services consultancies as a Security and Network specialist. You’ll be covering a variety of tasks working towards continual service improvement, covering BAU, requests and changes for your customers. You’d join a highly collaborative team for projects, monitoring and maintaining network systems and tools.
The core attributes we’re looking for would be your dedication and qualifications such as CCNA or CCNP and working knowledge of F5 would be extremely advantageous.
Other experience would include:
- Fortinet NSE 4 (FCNSA/FCNSP) or equivalent
- F5 CA / CTS qualification or working towards
- Proven networking and security experience
Configuration, Managing and troubleshooting in at least the below areas:
- Firewall, IPS, IDS, Logging and auditing
- Routing Technologies - Static, OSPF, BGP and MPLS
- Switching Technologies - VLAN's, Spanning tree, Stacking, Port Channels, HSRP
- Remote access, VPNs, IPSEC VPNs, SSL VPNs, DDOS
- IPV4, Subnetting, Management Systems, SNMP, Packet Shaping
The organisation have an excellent reputation and consistently strive to deliver a new generation of cloud services. You’ll have the opportunity to gain significant experience, learn new skills and expand your existing capability through working within a high calibre team. In return for your skills, there is a competitive salary of around $100k-$115k (dependent and on experience) plus benefits and potential bonus.
If you have the skills and experience as listed above, apply now. We’ll progress suitable candidates through to the interview stage as quickly as possible. Please note, to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in NZ already in place. For further information please contact Chris Kent on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ref No: 98938