Architect – Security | Banking Sector | Auckland CBD
About the role:
The Security Architect will be implementing changes to comply with the Reserve Banks BS11 policy. We are looking for a contractor for a minimum of 6 months with a strong knowledge of best practices, understanding of key elements of a modern secure environment, as well as the right personality to work with architects, security analysts, the wider technology teams, and the business to make the most of this opportunity for change.
Skills and experience required:
- Recent practical experience of designing secure Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 implementations across a large enterprise
- Experience in deploying Security Operations Centre protection, monitoring and response technologies
- Experience implementing a secure, modern desktop and mobile experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of developing enterprise security architectures and patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication
- SABSA Chartered Security Architect – Foundation Certificate desirable
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information