The services provided by Security Architect centres on designing security solutions that enable existing and new application components, existing and new applications, packaged software offerings and systems to all work securely together within an enterprise or between enterprises. These solutions may use different technologies, vendors, platforms, and styles of computing.
The primary focus is to develop secure solutions that fully integrate across its own components, but also collaborate with existing IT systems to perform intended business functions. The Solution Architect will have a holistic view of enterprise security solutions, including a sound appreciation of operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development and systems management. They understand the operational landscape including on premise, cloud, multi and hybrid cloud environments and the networking considerations.
The Security Architect advises stakeholders, recognises complex problems related to security objectives, analyses situations and implements solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes and provide ongoing technical and operational guidance to lead professional work teams.
This is a large and global enterprise company and they need someone for a 12 month contract.
About the role:
- Assure Executive team and Stakeholders about information security
- Stay up to day with Information Security to provide support and development improvement ideas
- Analyse and evaluate security products and advice on implementation into exiting environments
- 2+ years as a Security Architect
- Large Enterprise Company experience with banking preferred
- Working knowledge of information security, risk management or assurance
About the company:
- Flexible working arrangements with standard business hours
- High-performing organization that uses the newest and greatest technology & systems with ambitious plans for the future
- World renowned technology company
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard on 021 196 4296 for more info. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 101239
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.