About the Company:
As a product company delivering smart software product solutions to nearly 40,000 users across the globe, our client focuses exceptional customer centric service. With distributed offices across New Zealand, Australia and UK, our client believes in facilitating work life balance, competitive challenges and an opportunity to own your solutions.
About the Role:
As a Security Engineer, you will be the sole security specialist working with the Head of Delivery and the Delivery team in ensuring a scalable and a 24/7 available environment. You will need to have a passion for Software as a Service and must have experience in managing similar environments. You will have a security - first mindset, be in touch with the latest developments in the domain and take ownership for the work in hand. An ideal candidate will have the mentioned experience plus be open to go the extra mile.
- At least 3 years' experience in Security - ideally in a SaaS environment
- Development experience is desirable
- Strong Python / Powershell scripting experience
- Good working knowledge of cloud platforms - Azure, AWS or other cloud platforms
- Collaborative, enthusiastic, self-driven and confident personality
- Flexible working arrangements - option to work from home occasionally
- BYOD - but best equipment will be provided for a home - office setup
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development plan
Apply now or get in touch with Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.