- Security Engineer
- 3-6 month contracts
- Join a large Programme of work
About the role:
You will have hands on Security Engineering experience across Application, System Hardening, Multi Factor Authentication and vulnerability scanning and remediation.
Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the Cyber Security Domain
Be familiar with two of the following activities;
- Office 365 , Windows Server, Active Directory hardening
- Multi Factor Authentication implementation (Microsoft preferred, Symantec or others considered)
- Proofpoint implementation
- Exchange hardening
- SharePoint, CRM security (both tenanted and on-prem)
- Single Sign On experience an advantage
- Vulnerability scanning and remediation skills
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Job Ref: 100996
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.