Our client is seeking a Security Governance Analyst to join an Information and Cyber Security team on a 6 month contract role to start ASAP. You will need to have excellent communication skills including an exceptional report writing capability.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have:
- Experience working in technology/information systems
- Proven experience working with an information security function eg. identity management, security awareness, security operations/SOC
We are looking for someone with the following key capabilities:
- Technical skills: Strong knowledge of information security management principles and experience in IT risk identification and assessment
- Consulting and advice focus: Ability to facilitate stakeholder discussions on information security and security controls
- Communicating with influence: Strong written and verbal capability to articulate risk and technical requirements
- Leadership & Networking: Great relationship building ability
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation: IT skills to articulate technical requirements for change and recommendations required
Business Analysis experience and audit (technology or risk) experience would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, hit 'Apply' now. Or call John on 04 494 1189 quoting job number 103156