Our client is seeking a Security Governance Analyst (Junior level role) for a 6-month contract.
To be succesfful, you'll have the following tech skills:
- Strong knowledge of information security management principles and experience in IT risk identification and assessment
- The security controls that will be tested in this role include patching, identity & user access reviews, logging & monitoring compliance, perimeter security controls (i.e. Firewall, Intrusion Prevention etc.) and endpoint security control effectiveness.
With this in mind – experience in an operations role across any of these standard Cyber Security areas is beneficial.
- IT skills to articulate technical requirements for changes and recommendations required
- Strong written and verbal capability to articulate risk
- Ability to facilitate stakeholder discussions on information security and security controls
- Process orientated to ensure impacted business units (e.g. procurement, audit, risk) deliver the process to ensure a review is executed appropriately
If this sound slike you, and for more information on this opportunity - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting Job # 101541