About the Role:
Seeking a IT Security Manager tasked with the responsibility of managing the Operational Security for our Client's infrastructure. You will have experience in ensuring seamless security measures are in place for systems, networks, operating systems and applications. Successful candidates will need to have hands-on security implementations, manage stakeholders and have worked in an internal environment management.
- At least 5+ years in Information Security Management
- Ability to provide Technical Expertise across cross functional teams
- Prepared for upgrade projects for existing security measures
- Experience with more than one internal security environment management
- Experience working with security communities (e.g. CERT, NZITF, REN-ISAC etc)
- Flexible with occasional extended hours
- Flexible to travel internationally and domestically as required
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job Ref: 102660
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.