My client is an Australian and New Zealand based utility services company focused on electricity, gas and water metering services. The Group is currently a leading provider of residential, commercial and industrial, embedded network and solar metering services. The business specialises in the asset management, installation, financing and the day to day operations of smart meters.
- Experience working with Cloud/Azure experience
- Hand on experience with Firewalls and Routers
- ISO27001 experience
- Stakeholder management
- Can speak to C Suite clients on Security
- Developing, implementing and maintaining security policies, procedures, standards and strategy
- Proven track record building strong relationships with key business leaders and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience as a Security Consultant or Security Architect
- Extensive background successful delivery of complex and large projects within the security domain
- Incident management- SIEM Experience
- Knowledge of Patching
- Broad knowledge and experience across the security landscape
- Subject Matter expertise across areas such as Network Security, Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Proxies, Reverse Proxies, Identity and Access
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Tim Fang at email@example.com for more information.
Job Ref: 101979
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.