- Enterprise environment
- SSCP / CompTIA Certs
- Infosec Background
- AK CBD
An opportunity to join a growing SOC with real opportunity to make an impact both internally and with client organisations. This role will be responsible for staffing the Security Operations Centre as well as security operations, including vulnerability, threat and incident management.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- Prior experience in Infosec Ops
- Advanced experience with a range of security solutions/technologies including cloud, hybrid and on-premise systems
- Windows Server, AD, Firewalls, LAN/WAN, Linux, SIEM, Correlation, Databases, IDS/IPS, End Point Protection, Email/Web Security Platforms, Event Monitoring/Alerting, Backup Systems
- ISC SSCP, ComptTIA Security or relevant Cisco certifications preferable
- Understanding of penetration testing and common exploits
- Exposure to SOC procedures and best practice
- Change/Release management and documentation
- Strong business acumen and customer service skills
- Immaculate communication skills verbal/written
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion.
Ref # 95366
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.