- Project Manager
- 6 month contract - Starting end of January 2020
- Information Security
About the role:
The Project Manager will have a proven track record of success in delivering large, complex, multiple information application system projects in an enterprise environment. This stream of work will cover the delivery tooling/systems in up to six areas of ICT Security.
Skills and attributes required:
- Information Security Project delivery
- Multi-factor / Two Factor authentication
- Secure Web gateway
- Client Access Security Brokerage
- End-point Anti-virus tooling (Windows and mobile iOS/Android)
- Email Security (O 365 overlay)
- SEIM re-implementation
- Experience working in transformation projects/programmes
- Collaborative working style
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 102987
Candidates with the legal right to work in New Zealand are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.