All round Senior Accountant role, our client is looking at bringing the accounting service in-house. Ideally someone with experience in a not for profit organization, with an understanding of the Charities Act (and its upcoming changes).
Must be an all-rounder as the role is very diverse, financial accounting, management accounting and finance business partnering, including reporting.
Key accountabilities and deliverables:
- Preparing tax returns, including GST, WHT, PAYE and FBT
- Month end and year end processing, including reconciliations and reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage external auditor queries and information requests
- Up-to-date with the accounting standards and ability to apply them in financial reporting
- Preparing financial commentaries and any other reporting, as required
- Prepare annual budget and rolling forecasts
- Monthly variance analysis and commentaries
- Prepare and maintain finance procedure notes, policies and guidelines
- Filing annual returns to the Charities Services
- Bank signatory
- Any other duties consistent with the position as may be required from time to time by the Chief Executive
Qualifications, attributes and experience
Apply via the link below, or give Pete Campbell a call on (04) 494 7091 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 101307