- Permanent, Full-Time Role
- Auckland Central Location
- Excellent Growth Opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your career with this leading Financial Services organisation!
My client is one of New Zealand’s largest and most well-known organisations, with a strong company culture and fantastic benefits. Due to the ongoing growth of the business and changes in the industry, they are looking to recruit a new Senior Accountant, Treasury.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, Treasury, this role is responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information, to help drive commercial decision making. This will include;
- Monthly financial accounting, including journal reviews, ledger close, ensuring the integrity of the general ledger and preparation of Financial Accounts
- Management reporting, including the identification and presentation of key drivers, trends and market factors that have influenced financial results
- Providing accounting advice and support to the Business, including assessment of new transactions, products, systems and processes
- External Reporting, including the preparation of NZ and Group monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual statutory and regulatory reporting
The ideal candidate will have experience from a Big 4 background, along with suitable post-qualified experience in the financial services sector, including a general understanding of treasury instruments and banking products. They will also possess;
- A relevant tertiary degree in Business or Commerce
- Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification, or equivalent
- Strong financial and management accounting skills
- Advanced MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Excellent business writing skills, including preparation of reports for senior management
- Strong communication skills, able to influence and negotiate with senior management
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on email@example.com