We are looking for expressions of interest from candidates with senior experience in policy leadership, development and delivery.
We have multiple permanent Senior Policy Analyst vacancies in the areas of economic and regulatory policy, security and emergency management, and transport.
If you have previous experience in briefing and advising Ministers, policy analysis, legislative processes and the Parliamentary System, you can make a valuable contribution to this central government Ministry.
As a senior policy professional you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understands government processes with experience in a relevant political context
- Working knowledge of the legislative process and Parliamentary System, including writing legislation and the Select Committee process
- Skilled in evidence, insights and evaluation to support analysis
- Applies analytical frameworks and methods to make sense of evidence
- Delivers clear messages and advice that is robust, free and frank and compelling
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team, with a good manager who will support you to learn, grow and deliver. If you like to lead ambitious work programmes and be involved in a variety of complex and interesting policy, register today with Kathy Claridge and Bilge MacPhee, Beyond Recruitment's Policy and Government Team.
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY now. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information about this role contact Kathy Claridge on 027 3551950 or Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job number 106186
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz