- Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind role?
- Do you have policy experience and a legal qualification or background?
- This is a unique opportunity to join a respected organisation known for being at the leading edge of their field.
If you want to join a small organisation and make a big impact, this is the job for you.
In this Senior Advisor role you will join a team of people passionate about making New Zealand a better place to live and do business.
This organisation value diversity, integrity, honesty, professionalism, quality, and teamwork. Managers are expected to be open, honest, brave, encouraging and inspiring.
You will receive a range of benefits including flexible working, an employee volunteer programme, and a positive and people-centric culture.
Are you the Senior Advisor we are looking for?
- Can you make the complex understandable and actionable?
- Are you a talented and succinct communicator and writer?
- Are you curious, enjoy research and learning? Do you love being right up to date and informed on your area of expertise?
What will I do?
Work collaboratively to produce and/or contribute to thought leadership, content, publications, research, and policy submissions.
Provide advice and guidance to internal stakeholders and members on legislation implementation and interpretation, rules and standards, and best practice guidance.
This Senior Advisor is a one-of-a-kind position.
We are looking for a specific combination of skills and experience. Our preferred candidate will have a senior level of experience in legal or related policy areas. You will be supported to develop a high level of Governance expertise with good reference material, and training courses.
If this sounds like you and you would like further information about this role contact Kathy Claridge on Kathy.Claridge@beyond.co.nz quoting job number 110688 or call 0273551950.
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz.