We are looking for a Senior Advisor, with Governance expereince, for a fixed-term contract for six months (or possibly longer).
In this dual purpose role, you will engage with senior-level stakeholders and a newly established support team to increase uptake and utilisation. You will also provide project planning support to a Senior Manager.
The successful contractor must have familiarity with working in a loal government environment, having worked with elected members, politicans or city councillors and ideally, have had previous governance expereince.
To be successful in this role, you will have skills or experience in the following areas:
- Proven success in analysing complex issues and developing effective options for action.
- Matching business process to customer requirements.
- Contributing to projects including identification of risks, planning, timelines and deliverables.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with a collaborative mind-set.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW by submitting your CV (in Word format) or email Kathy Claridge on email@example.com to request more information or to arrange a discussion. Please quote reference Job 94830.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Kathy Claridge and Bilge Gray are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team