- Help build a new behavioural insight capability
- Be part of delivering exciting projects alongside great people
- Hourly rate contract opportunity starting ASAP
Do you have a backround in modern psychology focussing around people behaviour and change? OR perhaps you have eperience in social science research. We have two exciting roles in the Behavioral Change and Insights space.
You will be focussing on measuring peoples behaviour, using a human centric quantitative approach, and you will be delivering and leading application of behavioural sciences to deliver outcomes aligned to strategy.
This is an opportunity to be working on projects to design and deliver effective behavioural change initiatives and the role will entail creating high quality behaviour insights that help the organisation measure, manage, change and deliver behaviour outcomes more effectively.
Preferred skills and experience for this role include:
- Experience in people psychology, behaviour change and or applied behavioural sciences particularly within a government context
- Ability to influence others through effective communication and technical leadership capabilities
- Strong team work and relationship management skills
- Track record of using behavioural insights to deliver improved outcomes for customers
- Knowledge and passion for human and user-centric design approaches
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern -firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 97361.