- Role with lots of scope and exciting projects
- Provide specialist capability and development expertise and advice
- Great OD and L&D blend of work
We are seeking an outstanding Senior Capaility Advisor with strengths in Learning and Organisational Development. This is one of two newly created roles within a supportive and innovative team.
- Work on projects – D&I, people strategy, leadership pathway, assist with career board process, competency framework and mental health
- Work with both senior leaders and people advisory using needs analysis to identify capability and development requirements
- Design, develop and deliver quality capability and development solutions
- Evaluate and measure capability and development activities
- Report into and support the Director of People and Capability in developing and implementing an organisational people strategy
This organisation is going through an exciting period of growth and have recently received significant funding which has enabled them to take on additional and innovative projects.
- Previous proven experience from within learning and organisational development
- Significant experience in the design, development and delivery of capability and organisational development initiatives, activities, programmes and supporting resources.
- Experience building diversity or cultural capability in complex organisations.
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and relationship management skills
- In-depth knowledge in both capability and organisational development best practice standards and methodologies.
- Proven knowledge in leadership development, learning management systems and budget management.
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 103535
Only people on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.
Julie Le Prou, Holly Redfern and Louise Pierce are Beyond Recruitment’s HR Team.