Permanent role as a Senior Communications and Engagement Advisor
Deliver strategically on external communications opportunities and risks
Central government opportunity in Wellington
Provide communications and engagement advice with internal and external stakeholders on policy related matters. Identify and develop suitable engagement plans by generating communication material and liaising directly with relevant stakeholders to uphold the strategy and reputation of the Ministry.
- Extensive experience at a senior level specifically to communications
- Planning and evaluating communications and engagement initiatives
- Speech writing experience and developing public information campaigns
- Experience with media engagement and management
- Experience with mitigating and identifying risks
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing the communications strategy
- Writing, editing and leading the projects to deliver key messages
- Anticipate media interests and communications requirements
- Mitigate risks and provide effective communications advice on complex issues
If you are interested in Senior Communications Advisor opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Lucinda van Aswegen on (04) 494 7093
Lucinda van Aswegen and Rebecca Berney are Beyond Recruitment’s Customer Experience team.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz