This role will provide advice and support to develop fit for purpose and user friendly digital and physical content, products and services.
This role will play an important part in influencing internal and external to improve stakeholder engagement, communications and education services.
- Lead, plan, develop and advise on the web and content management strategy with the end user in mind
- Work closely with the IT team regarding strategic direction and to improve the architecture, user experience, functionality and navigation of the website and intranet
- Support development of a content, publications and web strategy which will create digital and physical products and services
- Act as Editor for web content and collateral and publications
- Actively improve the organisation’s online presence
- Review the ongoing effectiveness of collateral, publications, and content
- Work with external agencies to create campaigns and marketing material
Key Competencies and skills required:
- Sound research and problem-solving analytical skills, both technical and people focused that can positively influence stakeholders
- Demonstrated critical, analytical and systems thinking skills
- High degree of self-awareness, empathy, motivation and respect for difference
- Demonstrates vision, ambition and creative thinking
- Proven experience at contributing towards strategic planning for websites and intranets, publications, digital and physical content
- Demonstrated experience with the full range of web and content tools such as editing video, animation, the use of web apps, Adobe and/or other digital tool to create enhanced content
- Demonstrated success with and understanding and interpreting the use of data tools to produce web analytics for reporting purposes
- Advanced knowledge of web content technology and trends
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125 for further information.
REF # 109439