- 2 year fixed term
- CBD location
- $100k per annum
The Integrity Assurance team plays an important role in sustaining a culture of integrity, honesty and professionalism. We are looking for an energetic, experienced, results focused individual to proactively engage with business managers across the organsiation to further advance the Fraud and Corruption Control Programme
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is highly adept at internal customer engagement and has the skills to effectively build the orgnsiation's resilience to fraud and corruption risk.
To be considered as a serious contender for this position you will have:
- Experience in the development and delivery of a successful fraud control programme, ideally within a large complex organisation
- Experience in working in or collaboratively with both internal audit and risk management teams to gain insights into an organisation's control and risk environment
- An understanding of how senior managers think and work, and an ability to determine the best way to get them on board and get things done by talking their language and responding to their needs.
- An ability to shift gears quickly and stay ahead of the game in an environment of risk and uncertainty.
- An ability to deal with concepts and complexity comfortably. You will need to be intellectually sharp, capable and agile.
- Well-honed communication and presentation skills with the ability to tailor your message to a varied audience
- A creative mind, natural curiosity, and business savvy
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 94660
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz