- Establish frameworks and tools for advisory bodies and other governance groups
- Work with a supportive and positive manager
- Be part of an organization with a strong sense of purpose
This central government organization is looking for a senior advisor with specialist knowledge and support for organizational governance. This role involves providing end-to-end secretariat support for Leadership Team governance committees, shaping the structure and content of committees, and developing tools to help staff engage with governance.
We need you to be a strategic thinker and have the ability to take a framework or idea and design an effective and engaging fit for purpose processes or tools that improves organisational decision making. Your personality, great relationship skills and expertise will see you provide trusted advisory support at all levels of the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to think strategically
- Have the ability to create tools, systems and processes that supports effective givernance
- Be innovative in your thinking style
- Have excellent relationship management skills
- Need to be good with IT side of things too (able to put together diagrams, tables, presentations, templates, etc.)
In return you will be:
- Working with a positive and supportive manager who is passionate about her team
- Working as part of an organisation with a strong sense of purpose
- Able to work flexibly at times when needed
If this sounds like you and would like to find out more, please email Bilge Gray at email@example.com quoting job number 94929.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz