Fixed term 12-month opportunity in a Central Government organization with a high profile. Purpose of the role is to manage projects as assigned across a broad range of topics with multiple stakeholders. This role manages the monitoring, analysis and reporting of progress for Governance project work. It will include the establishment of systems and process to manage that reporting.
The role exists in the Governance Group which manages reputation risk and assists other business units to resolve road blocks to delivery of strategic priorities. The Senior Advisor – Governance Support role provides strategic advice and recommendations based on their understanding of the projects, the requirements of the board and wider organization business concerns, engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be working closely with the manager, providing support and advice as required, but will also be looking after your own district areas and be expected to report directly to management and the Board as appropriate.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Providing analysis, recommending options, managing programmes and projects
- Setting up systems and processes to manage GM reporting requirements to Board
- Supporting the high-level strategic planning, budgeting and reporting for the Business Group to align planning cycles and frameworks, reporting, budget management and coordination of other activities on behalf of the team
- Investigate, report and present solutions for identified roadblocks to business outcomes
Skills and experience needed for the role are:
- Demonstrated success in writing skill at a high level including the presentation of information using advanced technology to deliver high quality outputs
- Ability to assess, analyse and challenge information both the content and quality
- Ability to communicate with senior leaders, delegates and stakeholders at all levels within an organisation and into other organisations
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise meetings and events including tracking and monitoring actions and meeting agendas delivering suitable outcomes and arrangements for multiple leaders
If you think you have what we are looking for and you need more information please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 04 494 11 84 quoting job number 98256. Applications close 11th April.
Alternatively, you can click on APPLY NOW to send a copy of your CV and a cover letter. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Bilge MacPhee and Kathy Claridge are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team.