This is a brand-new role in a government organization with a very strong sense of purpose. The person we are looking for will have an impact on how the organization functions and it's long term goals.
As the Senior Advisor, Strategy Planning and Performance you will be part of:
- The facilitation of strategic planning,
- Making sure the strategic planning is implemented successfully organization wide,
- Planning the long-term goals,
- Monitoring and measuring performance of the organization, and
- Carrying out accountabilities such as Statement of Intent.
The ideal person we are looking for must have:
- Senior level experience carrying out the above responsibilities, and
- Great relationship management skills with an approachable personality.
If you are a senior advisor and looking for your next challenge in your career, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 04 494 11 84 quoting job number 95042.
Alternatively you can click on APPLY NOW to send a copy of your CV. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Bilge Gray and Kathy Claridge are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team.