- Contract / Fixed Term or Permanent Opportunities
- Strategy, Performance, Planning, Reporting - Senior Advisor / Senior Analyst
- Based in Wellington
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, knowledge and expertise:
- Strategy and policy experience within a government function, including strategic investment planning, business case writing and analysis.
- Planning and reporting cycles and requirements within government.
- Experience of the budgeting and reporting cycles and requirements within government.
- Using data-led business analytics to generate insights and actions to improve business performance.
- Relationship management across a wide range of public service agencies.
- Effective communication skills.
As we are approaching the end of financial year we have been working on many short-term contract opportunities. A recent example of a contract role is - Senior Advisor Planning & Reporting. (This role is now closed but we are frequently asked to find similar candiates at short notice). Examples of work are:
- Risk management
- Performance reporting
- Select Committee responses
- Business planning
As an example of a permanent assisgnment. We are looking for a Senior Advisor to provide insights and recommendations regarding changes to strategic initiatives. Participate in the design, monitoring and implementation of the business strategy.
- Provide relevant insights to identify and develop plans for strategic direction
- Apply analytical and problem solving skills
- Identify and report on impacts, risks and issues
If you are looking for this sort of work… please get in touch today. For further information contact Kathy Claridge on (04) 471 8970 or Kathy.Claridge@beyond.co.nz quoting job number 110039
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Kathy Claridge and Kirsty Clarke are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team.