- Business Analyst/Product Owner role
- Newmarket Location
- Be an ambassador of Agile
About the Company
This Kiwi organisation has grown from strength to strength since it began operating, with international reach and global partners including Fortune 500 companies. Passionate about designing and developing world class customer experiences, they are looking for a T-Shaped individual to join the team and become part of the journey. As a business this organisation prides itself creating beautifully simple, useful, and usable user interfaces for its customer base. This is done all with a unique blend of kiwi ingenuity and resourcefulness to deliver some clever innovations for the market.
About the Role
This is an exciting position within this organisation where you will be supporting the lead Product Owner within the business. Key to this role as an Agile Senior Business Analyst is the ability to identify, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which software solutions are implemented. This role also has a management function and you will be responsible for leading a team of QA Engineers responsible for ensuring top quality services in testing, release management and customer support.
To achieve this, you will:
- Have a project management approach towards enhancing existing and creating new products by interacting with the business units and stakeholders, gathering and defining product requirements and specifications.
- Lead an Agile team of 3 and support the lead product owner
- Study the market and take ownership of the products this company offers, ensuring that software developed meets these market requirements
- Define both the functional and UX requirements for development and testing
- Be a true ambassador of Agile, advising on best practices and opportunities to improve what is already a very Agile environment
- In this role you will work on enhancing existing and creating new products by interacting with the business units and stakeholders, gathering and defining product requirements and specifications
You will require the following skills/experience:
- Comprehensive experience working as a Senior Business Analyst within an Agile Software Product company
- Experience in Product Analysis, Market Analysis, Competitor Analysis and Product Road-mapping
- Previous experience supporting a Product owner in the development of requirements
- High level knowledge in testing, release management and customer support is desirable
- Business Analysis experience including definition of user requirements and user experience
- Experience building and leading technical teams, ideally QA teams.
- Demonstrable experience as a critical thinker with the ability to devise alternative ways of achieving outcomes
- Experience operating in an Agile Coach capacity is a nice to have extra experience
- Experience in long-term development of product roadmaps
- Exceptional presentation and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to for a passionate individual to join a successful business. The opportunity is here to take ownership for your work, help the organisation drive key deliverables forward, and work with highly talent technical specialists.
We would love to talk to you more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Hunt for more information on 021 919 593