An excellent opportunity for a confident Analytics Consultant to make the next step in their career at a local privately-owned company, who put their people at the forefront of their values.
I am seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant who has experience dealing with SAS and can manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In this perminant role where you will be providing professional consultancy services in the areas of analytics and information management, including data warehouse and business intelligence.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Accurately and thoroughly analyse and understand customer analytics or BI requirements
- Design analytics and BI solutions that are appropriate to the customers needs
- Data wrangling, full ETL processing or data integration for Data Preparation tasks
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Various consultancy works as required including marketing, sales support, product development and others
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience across a range of SAS applications
- Experience with PowerBI
- Data preparation experience, ideally DI Studio
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation, negotiation and coaching
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse understanding
- A relevant tertiary Analytics, science or IT qualification would be advantageous
This is a collegial and collaborative company, who provide their consultants with career development, training and the tools they need to succeed.
If you have the required skills, hit APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Jake Harold on (04) 471 8977 quoting job number 102785
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz