- Senior Android Developer
- Leading Edge Technology
- CBD Location
About the company
Our client is a leader in its industry across New Zealand and Australia, with many years of success and a firm focus on the future of technology, to deliver the best possible results to their customers. They are looking for a Senior Android Developer to play a critical role in their team that focuses purely on emerging technologies.
About the role
As Senior Android Developer, you will utilise your extensive Android Development experience working across the full stack to help the organisation design and develop leading edge, industry first technology solutions. You will also provide technical guidance and leadership to other development staff. You’ll be passionate about technology and may have side projects to demonstrate your passion.
Skills & experience required
- 5+ years’ commercial Android and Java Development experience in mobile programming
- Familiarity with Kotlin would be a bonus but is not required
- Experience with Java web services, ideally Google Cloud
- Familiar with AWS, EC2, Firebase Google, etc
- Experience in CICD technologies
- Strong experience with Restful APIs
- Unit testing experience
- Agile / Scrum experience
- You will be able to work autonomously
- You’ll be a team player, and happy working with a cohesive, social team
- You’ll have excellent communication skills
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Ref AK 93701
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.