- Senior Android Developer
- Contract until end of December 2020
About the Company:
As a leading financial services provider, our client provides a highly agile environment to build and contribute to the design and development of their products.
About the Role:
You will have the opportunity to provide technical guidance and leadership to teams, assist in continually improving the delivery process to enhance stakeholder satisfaction.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 5 years' experience in Android Development with technical leadership capability
- Experience working with RESTful JSON service
- Multi-threaded development
- Debugging experience
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of MVVM or MVP patterns
- Solid experience with RxJava, Dagger and Coroutines
- Experience working in Scrum teams with Agile techniques
- Knowledge of GIT
- Automated UI test development experience using Espresso
- Jenkins or similar Continuous Integration
- Android Jetpack experience (LiveData, Data Binding)
- iOS skills - not required but if you do, its highly desirable
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with Sri Nanduri at email@example.com or call 021 339 535 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.