About the Role:
My client is a leader in the Financial Services market operating across Australasia, with it's success due to the value delivered to customers and utlising some of the most modern, leading edge technologies on the market. They are seeking a Senior Application Support Specialist to join one of their teams with the opportunity to:
- Be part of the journey of transforming this business unit into an Agile, DevOps framework that mcuh of the wider technology team is already using
- Maintain and improve performance, reliability and availability of multi-platform, critical applications
- Contribute to the improvement of processes, skills and technology
- Actively drive the development and improve processes in relation to multi-platform business critical applications
- Provide technical guidance to technical teams delivering customer solutions based from an application support perspective
- Contribute to the ongoing and continuous development of the team and culture
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Deep experience and understanding of Windows/Microsoft Infrastructure
- Strong experience with Active Directory
- SQL Experience
- Infrastructure Monitoring Experience
- Strong communication skills to engage with a range of business stakeholders
- A collaborative approach and willignness to work as part of a team
- Willingness to be on call (one in every four weeks, paid)
This is a rare, senior role with the opportunity to add huge value to the organisation and grow in your role.
To be considered for this role you must be in New Zealand with eligibility to work in NZ.
If this sounds like you, apply now or contact Tyler Hunt on Tyler.Hunt@beyond.co.nz for more information.